We are so excited to announce the A Great Cloud of Witnesses Online Bible Study!
Starting May 3rd, join us as we learn to run back to our Savior while working through A Great Cloud of Witnesses. For 6 weeks, we will dwell on Hebrews 11 and study the lives of flawed yet faithful servants who endured great suffering, obeyed the Lord, and in some instances, were even killed for their faith.
Join us as we fix our eyes on the One who sustains us and keeps us. I can’t wait to study the Bible with you!
You don’t want to miss it! Sign up here: https://www.moodypublisherswomen.com/great-cloud-of-witnesses-bible-study/
When my first study, If God Is For Us, released I have the opportunity to participate in a community to read through the study together and encourage one another. It was one of such a refreshing and encouraging six weeks.
I’m so excited to share that we are going to do it again for A Great Cloud Of Witnesses.
You can sign up for free. Space is limited so join us quickly. I can’t wait to share more in this group.
Join us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/greatcloudwitnesseslaunch
Expanding the Study to 8 or 10 weeks
If you have studies that last for 8 or 10 weeks, I have some news for you: If God Is For Us can easily be expanded to meet your study needs!
I believe any variation of this would work for your 8-10 weeks study:
Week 1) Overview of Romans in general. Encourage them to spend this week reading the book of Romans, especially Romans 1-7 (this could take the entire week for them)
Week 2) Focus on the purpose of Romans specifically in Romans 1 and Paul’s declaration that he is not ashamed of the gospel. Encourage the women to do the homework on Romans 1-7
Week 3) Begin the study where I start- week 1
Week 4) same- week 2
Week 5) same- week 3
Week 6) same-week 4
Week 7) same-week 5
Week 8) same-week 6
Week 9) Go through the extra material–evangelism and taking it to the world
Week 10) Encourage them to read the rest of Romans this week (or discuss ways they’ve applied the text or will apply the text)
I hope that sparks some ideas for you as you work through this study with a group!
You can learn more about If God Is For Us by visiting the book page: http://www.trillianewbell.com/if-god-is-for-us/ or grab your copy here: https://amzn.to/2LI4GYV.
I am so thrilled about this 6-week online study hosted by the wonderful team at Moody Publishers! It begins on Monday, April 1, but as you’ll see below, if you miss this week, no big deal! I’ve received a few questions and want to jump right into the answers.
- Who can join?
Answer: Absolutely anyone! You can join as a group or an individual. But make sure to sign up here first: https://www.moodypublisherswomen.com/if-god-is-for-us-online-bible-study/
- I signed up but I did not receive an email. What do I do?
Answer: First check you spam folder. Emails may be there. If you have Gmail, check your “promotions” folder or other folders similar to that. If you do not find it there, go ahead and sign up again via the link above. If that doesn’t work, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make it happen!
- When will you (Trillia) be joining the group?
Answer: Over the next six weeks, I’ll be in the Facebook group every Monday at 9:00 am. I won’t likely be able to be in there much more than once or twice a week but I will make sure to pop in as much as I can. The wonderful Moody Publishers’ team will be leading the rest of the week.
- What if I miss the Monday video study time?
Answer: The videos will be recorded and available not only all week but even after our six weeks is over! We are keeping the Facebook group open until June. So, if you need to watch the video as an individual or a group on Tuesdays at 7:00 pm, you can do that (or any other day and time)!
- What if I can’t join right on April 1?
Answer: This is similar to a video study that you would do on your own and therefore you will have access to the videos that are recorded each week until June. Please don’t wait to sign up officially via Moody (here) and go ahead and join the Facebook group. If you begin by May 1, you will be able to complete the 6 weeks.
Reminders from Moody Publishers:
Our online Bible study If God Is For Us begins this week and we are so excited!
Over 600 of you will be joining us as we dive deep into the riches found in Romans 8.
To make sure you’re ready to go, complete these three easy steps below:
- Join the private If God Is For Us online Bible study Facebook group. This Facebook group is where we will discuss the Bible study, meet with author Trillia Newbell, and interact together throughout the week. Join today, and be sure to introduce yourself! Please note that we will officially begin on April 1st.
- Pick up a copy of the If God Is For Us book by Trillia Newbell as soon as possible. This online Bible study is FREE, but you will need the book to follow along. You can find it at your favorite book retailer or purchase a copy for 40% off at Moody Publishers now through 4/7/19.
- Invite your friends to join you in the If God Is For Us online Bible study! They can join by signing up here. If you have note signed up, sign up here too.
Now you’re all set. We’re excited to study with you.
We are so thrilled to announce the
“If God Is For Us” Online Bible Study!
Starting April 1, join others from all around the world as we dig deep into one of the most cherished chapters of the Bible—Romans 8.
Over 6 weeks, I will walk us through Romans 8 and help cement deep inside the scandalous truths of our great salvation, our inheritance, the assurance of our faith, and ultimately the love of our good Father.
If you’ve experienced the comfort of Romans 8 before, but want to plant it more deeply in your person this is the Bible Study for you.
You don’t want to miss it! Sign up here: www.moodypublisherswomen.com/if-god-is-for-us-online-bible-study/
A few quick things:
- This is for an individual or a group! That’s right! You can grab a group and do the online study together! Meet up once a week to watch the Facebook lives I’ll be doing and discuss together.
- You must sign up at the Moody Publishers “If God Is For Us” page. From there, you’ll be redirected to join the group. Head on over there: http://www.moodypublisherswomen.com/if-god-is-for-us-online-bible-study/
- If you are a Bible study leader or women’s ministry leader and you hope to teach this study in the future, this online study is for you! Consider it a prep for when you’ll dig deep with your group in the future.
- As I’ve mentioned, this study is great for the individual also. So, if you don’t have a group, come join ours!
When you sign up, you’ll be lead to a page to receive the book for 40% off!! Or you can purchase it at your favorite retailer. The Bible study is FREE.
He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things? (Rom. 8:32)
Inquisitive and tender, vivacious and loyal—that is how I’d describe my son and daughter respectively. They’re both intelligent and fun, undoubtedly two of the greatest gifts the Lord has given my husband and me.
We couldn’t love them more—which is why the stories of Abraham and Isaac and the ultimate sacrifice of Jesus are absolutely remarkable to me….
If God was willing to sacrifice his Son for us, why would we ever doubt anything else that God says or does? Why would we not trust his promise to give us ‘all things’?
If God Is For Us
is a six-week study of Romans 8. Grab your copy here: If God Is For Us