It’s a new year! None of us know what 2020 will bring but we know that God will be faithful and good to us. As you may know, my family started a small online boutique to benefit the artisans in Rwanda.The response has been incredibly encouraging and faith-building. You can see some of the stories we’ve shared and other encouraging updates on our Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/sjboutique2020/. We have more work to do and hope for the women and the boutique, and we hope you’ll join us in praying for our 2020 goals. We believe in the power of prayer, so many of these goals double as prayer requests. Would you join us in praying for these goals?
Here they are:
1. SJ Boutique to order earrings every two to three months from the Abumurava Cooperative.
2. Sell 20 pairs of earrings per month
3. Raise money for our 2021 visit to Rwanda and the Abumurava Cooperative women
4. Learn phrases in Kinyarwanda to better communicate our affection for the Abumurava Cooperative women and all artisans in Rwanda.
5. Sydney finish designing custom earrings for the artisans and SJ Boutique
6. Provide increased work through SJ Boutique for the Abumurava Cooperative women
7. Towards the end of the year, begin to expand our inventory beyond earrings
8. Cultivate a culture of prayer for the Abumurava Cooperative and SJ Boutique through weekly prayer meetings with the staff (aka—the Newbell family at this point. ☺ )
Thank you for praying for our 2020 goals! Wishing you the happiest New Year!