I am so thrilled about this 6-week online study hosted by the wonderful team at Moody Publishers! It begins on Monday, April 1, but as you’ll see below, if you miss this week, no big deal! I’ve received a few questions and want to jump right into the answers.
- Who can join?
Answer: Absolutely anyone! You can join as a group or an individual. But make sure to sign up here first: https://www.moodypublisherswomen.com/if-god-is-for-us-online-bible-study/
- I signed up but I did not receive an email. What do I do?
Answer: First check you spam folder. Emails may be there. If you have Gmail, check your “promotions” folder or other folders similar to that. If you do not find it there, go ahead and sign up again via the link above. If that doesn’t work, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make it happen!
- When will you (Trillia) be joining the group?
Answer: Over the next six weeks, I’ll be in the Facebook group every Monday at 9:00 am. I won’t likely be able to be in there much more than once or twice a week but I will make sure to pop in as much as I can. The wonderful Moody Publishers’ team will be leading the rest of the week.
- What if I miss the Monday video study time?
Answer: The videos will be recorded and available not only all week but even after our six weeks is over! We are keeping the Facebook group open until June. So, if you need to watch the video as an individual or a group on Tuesdays at 7:00 pm, you can do that (or any other day and time)!
- What if I can’t join right on April 1?
Answer: This is similar to a video study that you would do on your own and therefore you will have access to the videos that are recorded each week until June. Please don’t wait to sign up officially via Moody (here) and go ahead and join the Facebook group. If you begin by May 1, you will be able to complete the 6 weeks.
Reminders from Moody Publishers:
Our online Bible study If God Is For Us begins this week and we are so excited!
Over 600 of you will be joining us as we dive deep into the riches found in Romans 8.
To make sure you’re ready to go, complete these three easy steps below:
- Join the private If God Is For Us online Bible study Facebook group. This Facebook group is where we will discuss the Bible study, meet with author Trillia Newbell, and interact together throughout the week. Join today, and be sure to introduce yourself! Please note that we will officially begin on April 1st.
- Pick up a copy of the If God Is For Us book by Trillia Newbell as soon as possible. This online Bible study is FREE, but you will need the book to follow along. You can find it at your favorite book retailer or purchase a copy for 40% off at Moody Publishers now through 4/7/19.
- Invite your friends to join you in the If God Is For Us online Bible study! They can join by signing up here. If you have note signed up, sign up here too.
Now you’re all set. We’re excited to study with you.